Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bus Stories!


*I ride the bus to school everyday and there are a lot of interesting people that get on it. Shantel and I rode it every Tuesday and Thursday to get to math. Well one day there was this scary looking man on it who was sitting right across from us. He pulled out a tin of mints and couldn't get it opened. He pulled out a pen and tried to pry the lid off and ended up breaking the pen in half. One half went flying and hit this girl in the head, she looked mortified. Shantel and I were trying not to laugh. Then all of the sudden he goes, "I would use my knife but i'm not allowed to carry one." He said that with a smile and then looked directly at us. I'm surprised we made it off without laughing or dying.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Only the very best things happen to you. Wow, I didn't know you could blog! Are you sure you are at college? I went with a typewriter and white-out. I just got a facebook from my old roommate--24 years ago. Do you remember hearing about her. Her name is Ellen. Believe it or not, you'll leave college behind and be in my shoes one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...Yep it was pretty much scarry, and as you can gather we're both still alive.

    ReplyDelete

Followers