Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Today it has been raining like crazy! Actually this whole week its been pouring. Today just seemed to be the worst. It started out as a normal day. I was going to my art class and had to catch the bus. I got a feeling to grab my umbrella. . . but of course I didn't listen. Standing at the stop shivering I could feel the water climbing up my jeans, into my socks/shoes, and through my jacket. Out of all my lazy days of not doing my hair. . . I just had to straighten my hair today. The bus was late and by the time I got on I was soaked! I got off the bus and hurried to class. The rain was really coming down. By the time I sat down my jacket was completely soaked and my shirt was wet too. :( I grabbed my stuff out of my bag and my artwork was all wet too! I ran into the bathroom to see what happened to my hair. . . yeah totally frizzy and starting to curl. Ugh! Luckily my day got better. The teacher let us go two hours early and by that time the rain had stopped. The way super nice bus driver Mario (I don't know his name but he looks like Mario, mustache and all) pulled up to my stop and it looked like this: Completely flooded!
Mario took one look at the road and in his Italian accent was like "I am going to drive you to a dry spot. I am not going to let you go swimming." I just wanted to hug him. I guess if I had to walk through this it wouldn't matter because I was still wet. Anyways hurray for Mario!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers