Thursday, July 16, 2009
Watching the Kids
We are redoing our kitchen and wood floors. This meant that I had to take the three youngest kids to my apartment for a couple of days. Usually I would be thrilled to watch them, just not this week. I wanted to just sit in my room cry, watch chick-flicks, eat junk food, and cry some more. Having three little kids around and needing to entertain them every second was not on my list of things to do. I had very little patience and didn't feel like running around and playing. But they had no where else to go so I decided to be brave. I decided to take them to Bridal Veil falls to burn some time. 




My dad called and told me that the kids would need to stay for another day. I started crying and they started screaming. Hahaha! The week got better. . . I think. We went swimming everyday, played at two different parks, made sugar cookies, took walks, played games and watched movies with the girls across the hall, toured BYU's campus, and went to the many museums around Provo. 
I guess it didn't go as bad as I thought. We ended up getting to go home early and the kids were sad. They wanted to stay with me at my apartment some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment