Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Locked Door







I locked my bedroom door for the first time over Christmas break. When I got to my room I couldn't unlock the door. Turns out the office gave me the wrong key. The office was closed so I couldn't ask them to open my room. I really had to get into my room so I did what my movie watching skills told me to do. . . Kick the door down. (The voice in my head said it really wasn't important to get into my room. And i'm not violent I promise) Well I kicked (not very hard either) and there wasn't a lot of damage. Nothing a screwdriver and nail gun wont fix. I should probably not do that again. But . . . If I can get into a locked room that easily . . . I should keep a bat by my bed.

1 comment:

  1. That is a rather scary thought! I know a couple of people that have had their apartments broken into. Let us just hope that you never experience that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers