So all of these pictures are backwards. I don't know how to fix them. . .
All of the kids started to get bored so we played truth or dare. . . Amber got a mustache
Miriam being creepy
Cute family
What we all looked like ten years ago
The contents of our time capsule
James & Melody's family opening up their time capsule
The napkin of all the girls wedding dates. We made it like 11 years ago. We will see how accurate they are
Scott was very good at bowling. He actually beat me! He also found a fun seat
Amber just getting a strike
Apparently I always lift my left leg when I bowl. . .
Chad teaching Quincee the basics
Watching Scott
Chad and Wade. . .they scored the highest
Cute Aunt Lynette and Uncle Wade
Haha. . .
Scott loved bowling!








Wow! 2012! That is coming up fast. You better find a man
ReplyDeleteHaha! Oh poor Amber. What little girl wants facial hair? Or any other older girl.
ReplyDelete