This weekend I decided to help out the Millers with some yard work. Their uncle's house is seriously two blocks away from our apartment. The first day Kleresa, Tasi, and I worked on weeding the lawn for a couple of hours. Saturday the whole Miller clan came down to help. We were in the backyard when Braxton and the two youngest girls started yelling my name. I went over to them and saw what they found. It was this bone! Gross! I was totally creeped out. However, a bone wasn't the strangest thing we found that day. There is a small canal that runs through the backyard. Braxton again started yelling my name. I went over and he pointed in the water and asked if I knew what it was. Sitting on a log under the water was something that looked like flesh! It was so gross. It was pink and well. . . fleshy. Being a guy he got a stick and started poking at it. All the girls started freaking out. Somehow Braxton poked the log and made it roll over. This released the flesh stuff and we found out that there was way more down there than we thought. It was a massive chunk of fleshy looking stuff! It was so gross! Something had to have been murdered.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Service
This weekend I decided to help out the Millers with some yard work. Their uncle's house is seriously two blocks away from our apartment. The first day Kleresa, Tasi, and I worked on weeding the lawn for a couple of hours. Saturday the whole Miller clan came down to help. We were in the backyard when Braxton and the two youngest girls started yelling my name. I went over to them and saw what they found. It was this bone! Gross! I was totally creeped out. However, a bone wasn't the strangest thing we found that day. There is a small canal that runs through the backyard. Braxton again started yelling my name. I went over and he pointed in the water and asked if I knew what it was. Sitting on a log under the water was something that looked like flesh! It was so gross. It was pink and well. . . fleshy. Being a guy he got a stick and started poking at it. All the girls started freaking out. Somehow Braxton poked the log and made it roll over. This released the flesh stuff and we found out that there was way more down there than we thought. It was a massive chunk of fleshy looking stuff! It was so gross! Something had to have been murdered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment