Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Hate Waiting

I saw this cool picture of the clock on somebody's blog. Right now this is how time feels to me. . . it goes on forever! And why is this going by so slow? Because I'm not a patient person.
  • I hate waiting for the bus
  • I hate waiting for the mail every week
  • I hate waiting for my birthday so I can go on a mission
  • I hate waiting for a certain somebody to come home from his mission
But all this waiting has made me realized something. I need to learn to be patient. I think being at college has made me less patient. I'll have to work on that

1 comment:

  1. You do get fed up with this part of life... but as my mom told me. You only experience each part of life for so long so enjoy it while you are there! Next thing you know you will be married and have kids.... Enjoy each stage of life!

    ReplyDelete

Followers