Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Men and Ducks

Maybe I am just crazy. I just realized today that most men seem to have some sort of fascination with ducks. I think it begins at a young age.
I mean who didn't like going to feed the ducks when you were little? But with men I don't think it ever goes away. I was walking across campus and saw this cute little old man trying to take a picture of all the ducks that wander around BYU. I just had to laugh to myself.
The reason I discovered this was because. . . when I was walking to the bus I had my ipod going and was in my own little world. . . . a kid about ten feet in front of me stopped and was intently looking at the bushes. I didn't think much of it because lets face it, BYU has some pretty strange students. Well this kid turns to me and with the biggest grin on his face says something while pointing to the bushes. I gave him this odd smile . . . not having heard a word he just said. Then, still smiling, he turns and walks away. A few seconds later I was approaching the place he was just at. I heard something moving in the bushes. . . I started freaking out. What if it was a snake?! I turned and looked and saw two ducks. . . . DUCKS! then I started laughing.

I went home and told my roommate about this funny theory of mine. Men really did seem to have a fascination with ducks. She then reminded me of one little fact. Men like to kill ducks. . . I don't think my theory is very profound anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Men do like killing ducks. . . I haven't really noticed too much fascination with them though. I'll have to watch out for thit

    ReplyDelete

Followers