Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Bachelorette

Shantel and I love this show! This season it is Ali! Both of our favorites from Jake's season. Well after watching I was really sad to see Ali's selection of men. However, I picked my top 5. . . we will see if they get to the end! (not in any order)

Ty


Phil


Chris H.


Jesse (my favorite so far. . )


Kasey. . . love his deep voice! Although he seems to go wacko

4 comments:

  1. does this mean you have tv channels? maybe i'll be coming over even MORE :)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey those are my favs too! I really like Roberto too though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille, I took all of those pictures, silly.
    I'm so good huh?

    jk, go to http://weheartit.com
    people just put their work on there to advertise. it's disappointing sometimes when a random nudist artist appears, just as a warning haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am so so excited for the new season! I also like Ty and Jesse! I do not like the guy on the crutches! Yucky!

    ReplyDelete

Followers