Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

I. . .

  • I have a hard time blowing up balloons
  • I am really a tomboy at heart
  • I am addicted to cupcakes, ice cream, and anything not good for me
  • I love to clog. It is the best type of dancing!
  • (most of the time) I forget to paint one of my hands when I'm painting my nails.
  • I love camping and being outdoors
  • I hate bananas, spaghetti, and top ramen
  • I love to go do crazy random things with fun people
  • I could live off of fruits
  • I hate answering/ talking on the phone
  • I like action (a.k.a guy movies) more than chick flicks
  • My plant Spartacus. . . I forget to water it
  • I love to swim and play volleyball
  • I hate people that are inconsiderate and thoughtless
  • I love to laugh!

4 comments:

  1. You can't blow up a balloon?! That is funny. I haven't heard of that before. No bananas? I love bananas

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha everytime i try to blow up balloons my face makes a really weird sound...and i don't care for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny everyone is commenting on you blowing up balloons... not me I caught your "I like action" I think there are more hidden meanings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAahahaha! Shantel. . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers