Bleh = State of mind usually caused by boredom or an annoying situation that doesn't really cause any heavy emotional reactions





work = bleh
I seriously have nothing to do at work today. I still have four hours left.
I feel like hitting my head against the desk.
In biology we talked about Mad Cow disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. How your brain basically just turns to mush. I feel like my brain is turning into mush.
In my family finance class we talked about debt.
debt = bondage
I was really tired. I was listening to the professor and watching the girl in front of me pick out/buy a crib online.
After the lecture I heard a girl say "debt. . . I just don't get what the big deal is".





work = bleh
I seriously have nothing to do at work today. I still have four hours left.
I feel like hitting my head against the desk.
In biology we talked about Mad Cow disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. How your brain basically just turns to mush. I feel like my brain is turning into mush.
In my family finance class we talked about debt.
debt = bondage
I was really tired. I was listening to the professor and watching the girl in front of me pick out/buy a crib online.
After the lecture I heard a girl say "debt. . . I just don't get what the big deal is".








Oh my! That is why I am scared for this country's future. Ignorant generations!
ReplyDelete