Jonathan came down to visit me for the Labor day weekend! :)
This also meant that he had to come to my family reunion.
He survived ;)
tired of me taking pictures of him
my dad brought his headlamp into the cave. . . hehe
His favorite Rasmussen girls
Miriam had to stick up for her school. So she dawned her red
It looks fake. . . . but it isn't
ready to hike to timp. cave
Jonathan and my sister Miriam. . . they love each other so much!








Sweet! You must have been very happy all weekend long! You two make a very cute couple. I hope this long distance thing works out for you. . . it must be really hard.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking boy! Hold on to that one!
ReplyDeletewell this is just precious! it's like he is part of the family...but not ? YET muahahaha
ReplyDeletei just really needed to make that comment...
That is a fun hike! I was so sore after I did that. The cave is worth the climb though
ReplyDelete