Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bomb Squad


Tonight Kleresa, Shantel, and I were invited by their cousin Brittney to go bowling. We drove to Sandy and got inside to find four boys with Britt. We split up into teams and the boys gave us names. I was bomb squad (I was supposed to blow away the pins) Kleresa got Man Killer. I got the third place on my team, which was surprising for my bad aim. For the next game we got a teammate and they would bowl the first ball and the other teammate would do the second. Ethan and I got paired up and he was amazing! Five strikes in a row! I felt bad I didn't do as well as him, but he was good luck for me I got two strikes! Since it was a Saturday night, the lights were turned off and disco balls, lasers, fog machines and black lights were everywhere. The guys got a little carried away and made us do a dance every time we got a strike or a spare. They even got the D.J. to play thriller and they danced to that. It was way fun! (Better pictures will come later, I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers