Monday, May 25, 2009
Primary
On Sunday Clint and I got to sub in primary. We got the 4/5 year olds. The kids that usually cry when they leave their moms didn't cry. We totally rocked! We did singing and a lesson. They were so good the whole time. When we got into the classroom was when things got crazy. All the girls said they had to go to the bathroom at the same time, one boy was lifting up another girls dress, two cute little girls were fighting about who could sit on my lap, while I was teaching. Clint just sat there laughing at all the comments the kids made. It was interesting to try to make the girls take turns on my lap. They both loved playing with my hands, arms, and my new dress. One tapped my face and whispers "are you married?" I guess having a CTR ring on my left hand really confuses little kids. I finished with the lesson and we had 20 minutes left. One little girl suggested the jumping game (who can jump the most without stopping). . . it was actually pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment