Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Coveted Blue Jacket




In clogging the biggest competition every year is at Lagoon. At this event you can try out for the All-American Team. (Which is the equivalent of state for school sports) Once on it you get an amazing blue leather jacket with your name on it and every year you make it. Every clogger has the dream of getting this jacket and making it to this team. This year because of college I am not doing clogging :(. However, my two sisters called me up after the competition all excited. They had both won a coveted blue jacket. This is totally awesome for them, but totally sucks for me.

Wow look how similar they look!!

2 comments:

  1. Camille mom has a picture of Mim and I with our coveted blue jackets. By the way it was awesome when I made it. I was so excited!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to give me that picture so I can put it up. . . but congrats thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers