Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ice Skating

Remember all this films you watched in middle school and high school of wild animals? Specifically those baby giraffes that learn to walk right after they are born. How they stumble and wobble all over the place? Well I know how they feel. I got invited to go ice skating. . .
I'm not really good at ice skating, but I still went. I felt like a newborn giraffe in skates. I could feel all the other skate marks in the ice. It really threw me off. I am pleased to say that I did not fall down once the whole time. Shayna and Dallen were nice to skate by me at first. I soon felt more stable and was ready to be on my own.

However, there is a sad part to my story. The top of the boot kept rubbing against my leg. Ugh! I could feel it and I tried to pull up my sock . . . no such luck. Finally, I could stand it no longer and had to take off my skates. It was still a fun night though.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! That must hurt. I like your analogy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Ice Skating! I didn't get to go this winter...yeah the skates tend to leave a mark. Its worth it for skating though! Its such a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Followers