CHANGE! It is a part of life and we all have to experience it. I hate not being in control of things. However, I love the change that I can control. Like . . .
*Deciding to change my hair (cut or color)
*Getting organized
*Painting my nails
Although these are some pretty silly things that I can change there is one that is a little crazy. When I start to have trouble sleeping I know that I have to rearrange my room. I know its weird but it works. This last two weeks I could not fall asleep even if I was exhausted. I then started planning my new room. Well I moved it and now I can fall asleep in seconds. But the whole reason I'm saying this is because when I got on my blog I JUST HAD TO change my background. Ugh I know it is annoying (and why it is different every month or so) but I love change!








I love that you change your background all the time!
ReplyDeleteChange is definitly a funny thing... I LOVE changing my room too! There is just something about Change that gives me that extra boost! ha
ReplyDelete