I can't go to sleep. I am too happy to sleep. I can't stop smiling.
Why can't I go to sleep?
1. I am dating the most amazing guy EvEr!
2. My best friend is living on cloud 9 (she is dating the second most amazing guy)3. I got a job
4. The weather is fantastic
5. I get to spend all day with #1 amazing guy tomorrow (Can't wait!)
6. I have really wonderful friends
7. I still have a month before school starts
Life couldn't get much better!








Hehe! I love it when you are so in love with somebody that you can't stop smiling. :)
ReplyDeleteYour life does sound pretty good right now!
well this is just the sweetest thing i have ever seen
ReplyDeletei am SOOO happy for shan, SO TENDER lol
You forgot to mention that your other friend "ME" is having a baby! HA 2 Weeks til we find out what it is! YAY
ReplyDeletePrecious!!
ReplyDelete