Do you know the quote
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven
on earth.”
One girl took that quote very seriously
Jonathan and I were sitting out on my balcony. We were enjoying the rain . . . it was POURING. All of the sudden we notice this girl. She is walking back and forth in the rain. Now I love being in the rain. . . sometimes. But this chick was out of her mind.
She just stood there looking up into the sky.
Then she would walk around like she was confused.
Then she would twist her arms and do. . . . something. Like she was trying to imitate a movie or something.
Jonathan and I were just getting the biggest kick watching her.
The one thing I really wanted to do. . . .
was to go up to her and say
"Darling, you are wearing a white shirt"
Still I don't think it would have stopped her.








LOL! That is really funny! At least she was brave and didn't care what others thought of her!
ReplyDeletelove ur blog♥
ReplyDeletehttp://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/
Hope she at least had a bra on :-)
ReplyDeletehaha ohhh no...
ReplyDeletethat was me.
awkward....
haha jk
(i wish i hadn't missed it)