I got home from work and flopped my body onto the floor. I haven't moved since.
I don't really like life right now.
So I have decided that I am becoming . . .

Yes that is right folks. . . I am going to be a nun.
Then I wont have to worry about. . . .
*Money
*School
*Clothes
*Boys
*Where to live
*What I'm doing with my life
Perfect!
The End!








Oh Camille. . . becoming a nun would not solve your problems. I know you are joking by the way. You being a nun would make many men be sad.
ReplyDeleteAwww I've been there sister, just jeep chugging. Find your passion and gotowards it!
ReplyDeletePs is that funny I called you sister, like that nun lol
A nun? You would be a very pretty nun. Don't do it though. I would miss you too much!
ReplyDeleteAmanda says to "go for it". I say, "things will get better so have a little faith".
ReplyDeleteI've considered that MANY a time haha.
ReplyDelete