Do you know those times where you think . . . .
What are the odds?
I just watched this movie.
It is so good.
I wondered if Capt. Daniel McCormick "Danny" thought if 'I had just proposed to Helen or kept her a little longer. .. would she have gotten hit by that car?'
What are the odds that she left at the exact moment that a car would hit her?
Today I had one of those moments.
I ran into this guy. Things are. . . . well awkward between us.
I saw him (I thought, oh no!)
He stopped to chat. (No, no, no!)
He complimented me . . (awkward!)
said he wished he could have come to an activity that we just had the other day (yeah, me too buddy. . . .I really wanted to roll my eyes)
Seriously! What are the odds! I just happened to leave a building on campus right when he walks by. Why?! Why him?! Ugh!








k first of all...yuck...that sucks
ReplyDeletesecond of all I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, what are the odds--but if you think about it life is a Cheero string coincidences.
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Sarah
P.s I saw the movie,it's pretty good :D
limitless money...gosh dont we all wish that was the case!!!!! but i suppose thats the beauty of thrift stores and craft diy projects!! xx
ReplyDeleteanya
http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/
lol cute comment! i just finished dying my hair after i posted that..lol..so much for advice right....if u want to do it at home try 30 volume creme lifter and quick blue powder bleach. itll turn banana yellow then use 20 volume creme lifter and ur desired blonde shade and a packet of toner to get ride of the yellow/orange...u can youtube it...it looks really good. it split a few ends but my hair was waist length so i trimmed it off and ive got a heavy duty conditioning mask on it now...i think u could do it!!!
ReplyDeletexx
I can't even look at Mel Gibson after hearing his recorded phone calls that are all over the internet. All I do is laugh! there's a really good movie with Gwyneth Paltrow called Sliding Doors.. its along the same lines as this movie, and it really makes you think about how every little second of your life is important.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when those things happen!
ReplyDeleteLove, love that movie!!