Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boys & Guns

I really never understood why guys like to shoot things. . .

With that said. . . Jonathan invited me to go shooting with some of his buddies. I thought "sure, why not" so we went.

This tall guy on the left. . . well he is going to be the quarter back for BYU this season. . .
I felt famous hanging out with him. . . hehehehe
Me + four guys + guns = entertainment

I actually shot a couple of times (I never once hit the clay thingy). More than anything I think they made me shoot so they could laugh at me. I couldn't even hold the gun up for very long. Those things are heavy! They are also loud and have quite a kick.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2010

    That looks wicked! I have not been shooting for a long time! Where are the pictures of you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new quarterback?! That is awesome! I would feel famous too!

    You are really brave to go with a bunch of guys.

    And yes I do not understand the fascination that guys have with guns. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Followers