Well the cleaning people were taking a very, very long time to get to our apt. and I needed to shower really, really badly . . . . so I decided to jump into the shower really quickly.
I said to my roommate "watch, now that I'm getting into the shower they will come".
I jumped into the shower. . . oh my heavens it was wonderful! Well right after I wrapped my towel around myself the bathroom door swings open and there stands the cleaning check lady. AWKWARD! (but just in time!)

Poor thing was more embarrassed than I was! Haha! She did not really look at our apartment after that . . . she left very quickly.
I think I have just discovered the trick to cleaning checks!
(We all passed!)








well share with me cuz we all failed
ReplyDeletepoor becky was up til at least 3 cleaning
HAha! Oh my! That had to be awkward!
ReplyDelete