My little siblings wanted to come up to Provo. While I was trying to decide how to entertain them I had an amazing idea! Horse back riding at the bishop's property.
Shantel and I

The beautiful Shantel

Grant

Amanda

Scott. . . riding all by himself

Jonathan

Amber


When we got there. . . Amber was the first to ride. The bishop taught her a little about the horses and then led the horse around the pen. A few seconds later he handed her the reigns and walked away. Amber had the funniest look on her face. . . she couldn't believe that he had just left her with this huge animal. After a bit Amber got the hang of things and just loved it!








That looks like so much fun! :) Horses are amazing. Why didn't you take me? Jk
ReplyDeletei want to go so bad!!
ReplyDeletei don't know why i haven't yet...
that looks like so much fun! :D
ReplyDeleteOH fun!! I love riding horses! Next time you go please invite me! HaHAh
ReplyDelete