Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Feel Loved!

This little guy is named Spartacus.
He is a happy plant. I have had him for almost a year and a half.

These are my other men:
You can't see them very well but they are there. . . Mr. Witherspoon and Barbagartian.


What do these three men have in common?

They all love me!

Why?

I forget to feed them a lot.
Never on purpose though.
Yet they still love me and stay alive for me.
:)

3 comments:

  1. You forget to feed ME, but I still love you a lot!

    ...not like that! Sheez, Camille. Get off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what love REALLY is...

    ok camille, i'm going to tell jon if you don't leave dallen alone. get off

    ReplyDelete
  3. king of anything---LOVE LOVE LOVE, kinda a chick power song lol but i love her and i love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Followers