Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fore!

Greg asked me if I wanted to go golfing. I said of course!
During one of Gregs many practice swings I sat down on a bunch. I looked over and saw a huge cigar chilling in the garbage bin. (No, I don't normally look in garbage cans). I have never seen a real live cigar. I thought it was funny so I made Greg pose with it.
We were then attacked by a goose.

We were not too good at golfing . . . the par for the course was a 30. . . we both got 50. But hey I tied with a boy!! At a sport!!


3 comments:

  1. gross haha

    oh greg
    PUT THAT DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been golfing but it looks fun, I think. That is a pretty nasty cigar though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely a mini-golf kind of girl. That is really a gross cigar! I can not believe that he would pick that up! Talk about germs!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers