
Facebook can be so fun. I haven't used it a lot lately though.
Somehow I always seem to get added by random people that I don't know. Like today. . .
I had a person add me on facebook. I couldn't remember if I knew them so I went and looked at their wall. These are a few of the things I saw:
(boy who added me) BWAM:
Great day today. Finally got a facebook haha. spent 3 hours at the gym. but wish there was a girl in my life... :(
BWAM:
thanks for the add (girl #1) :o how are you?? your hella cute
Girl #1: i don't know you, but you're cute :)
Girl #2: heyy....do i know you??
BWAM : no, but id like to get to know you :)
girl #2 : so how did you find me?
BWAM: it popped up on my suggestions and your cute! :)
Well I stopped reading after that. . . .
I am totally creeped out.
People are so weird!!








oh my gay.
ReplyDeleteyah, don't even add him. sicko
oh my! Guys are so so so retarded!! You can still take it as a compliment. . . he thought you were hot. Still he is a freaky guy. I hope you did not add him!
ReplyDelete