Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Cycle

I was talking to my friend last night. Of course we got onto the subject of boys. . .
there are two ways that this conversation usually goes. ..

#1. Oh! Boys are so amazing and sweet!

or

#2. I hate boys! They are so stupid and they just do not get anything!!

Last night it was #2

We have decided that it is amazing that anyone gets together.
There is so much heartbreak, tears, and pain through this whole love cycle.
We just wish we could skip the whole dating thing and marry our sweetheart.

Boys = broken hearts and wet pillows

Yet after all the crying stops. . . . you just find another guy who sweeps you off your feet. You are thinking that yes #1 they are amazing and sweet. Everything is good and then BaM!! You are eating all the ice cream and junk food you can find. . . . and thinking #2 boys are so stupid!

Why do we set ourselves up for all this drama??

Why haven't all the girls in the world banded together and made all the men leave??

Because when you are in the #1 phase. . . .
Life couldn't be more fantastic

4 comments:

  1. I hate that cycle!! There really are two ways to talk about boys. You hate them and you love them. . . grr! Darn those men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask me, yes... boys DO suck! That's why I don't go anywhere near them. I spend most of my time dating girls! Actually I spend all of my time dating girls. Makes things easier.

    The cycle exists both ways though, sadly. But I think guys have to be worse than girls. Isn't it funny how this dating crap can cause us so much pain, and then we get all dressed up and try to get right back into it? Ha. Funny.

    Hope your cycle goes better. ...er

    ReplyDelete
  3. dating sucks. dating is sooo dumb, i couldn't agree more with this post. you are bound to get hurt, every time. darn it!

    but apparently it's necessary...and i think it'll be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I do not know how both genders put up with each other! We can really be mean! But it is so sweet when things do work out! Keep hanging in there. . . by the looks of things you have a sweet guy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers