Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nooooooooooo!

I wasn't going to tell this story. . . because it is kind of awkward and embarrassing to me. But it was so funny so I am going to do it anyway.

This is my phone:
The other day it fell in the toilet (No, I was not using it while I was going to the bathroom)
When it started to fall everything seemed to go in slow motion. I could only watch in horror as it splashed into the newly cleaned toilet and sank to the bottom.

I was so in shock that this happened that I just stood there. . . . not believing my eyes. Then I decided that I really did love my phone. . . and that sitting in the toilet could not be good for it.

I bravely stuck my hand in and pulled it out.

Since then I scrubbed my hands raw and sanitized the thing like crazy. (i'm a germ freak. . . . and yes the toilet had already been flushed)

It even stopped working for a day. But it loves me so it turned on again.

Right after this happened I was so mad. . . . then I couldn't stop laughing. How horribly embarrassing yet so funny at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 25, 2010

    LOL! I think that may or may not have happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hereby refuse to shake your hand.

    ...after all that scrubbing, it's too clean for me to shake. I'll gunk it up again.

    ReplyDelete

Followers