I was talking to my younger cousin the other day and the subject of blogs came up. She found out that I had one and wanted to know what I posted on my blog. I told her just my thoughts and the day to day things. I also introduced her to the idea of 'followers'.
She said "So random people that you do not know. . . they follow your life?"

When you put it that way it does seem very weird. Why are we humans so interested in other peoples lives? We do we find it so fascinating to read about peoples thoughts and day-to-day actions?
And why do we find it so cool to write about our days and thoughts?
I don't know why. . . . but it is fascinating.








agreed...the first time a stranger commented i was beyond shocked. like what the? who are you haha
ReplyDeletethen i was all SWEEEEEEEET
lol why? i dunno...
I follow strangers because I'm a creep!
ReplyDeleteI think it's because we get so many ideas from other people's lives. I am always finding out who I am and discovering new things about myself and part of that is by realizing I like something I never thought of because it was introduced to me by someone else. Or maybe I'm a stalker....:-)
ReplyDeleteI find that blogging my inner feelings for others to read makes me more open as a person. The more I blog, the more free and true to my inner self i become...
ReplyDeleteI don't know why either. It is fascinating though. I think that we can learn a lot from other peoples lives.
ReplyDelete