Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Ok, maybe not a kite. . . . those things are dang ridiculously hard to play with. The Mary Poppins show always made me very sad when I was little. All the kids wanted was to spend time with their dad. My dad is amazing! He would come home from work and would play with us. So I always felt like those little kids were not treated fairly.
Amber (little sister) had a two hour soccer practice on Thursday. Both of my parents couldn't make it so they asked me to take her.

Amber is amazing at soccer. She is on a competitive team. . . . one she had to try out to get on! So of course I was thrilled to go watch her.

Of course Jonathan came with me . . . so did Scott (little brother)
I knew Scott would be so bored the whole time so we brought a baseball and some gloves. Jonathan didn't even hesitate to play with him. (can you say bonus points for the boyfriend?!)
I can tell that both Scott and Amber loved having us there. It was nice to be supportive and spend some time with them.
These pictures are kind of bad. I was sitting in the shade.


1 comment:

  1. How FUN! I love it when Keith plays sports or games with my siblings. I don't know what it is, but it just melts your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Followers