Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Award

I didn't know that you could get awards for your blogs. . . . well you can. Sara from C'est La Vie gave me this one:

The rules of the game::
1) Post this award on your blog
2) List things/people that inspire you.

3) Award 5-10 other blogs that you believe are an inspiration for others.

4) Let these bloggers know they won this award.
______________________________________________

My dad has probably always been my inspiration. He is always happy and will always drop things he is doing to spend time with his family. I have never heard him swear and I think I have only seen him mad like three times. He has a strong testimony of the Gospel and he lives it! I love watching him work and he always gives the best advice. My dad is an amazing example and I love him!

My mom is also another inspiration in my life. She never complains about anything. She is always willing to serve others and be there for somebody. She likes it when people stay true to their word and she always does that. She is very giving and always makes sure that she is doing the right things in life. I hope to be like my mom when I have kids.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a HUGE inspiration of my life. It gives me peace and direction in this crazy world. It makes me who I am and why I do certain things in my life.

_________________________________________

I want to give this award to

1 comment:

Followers