Jan. 8, 2011

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Errrr. . . . Um. . . . Weird!?!?

These two are so cute. . . .

They love teasing, playing, and fighting with each other. . . .

They are pretty much the coolest little kids ever

and then I saw some disturbing pictures of them on my sister's camera. . .


I promise this is not a normal thing for my family. . .
I thought it was kind of funny though
My mom is probably going to kill me for putting these horrible things up . . . Hehehehe

5 comments:

  1. wait...please tell me they aren't related...oh my lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be honest. . That is really weird! Yet at the same time it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 07, 2010

    Um. . . I never did that with my sisters. I can't think of what else to say about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille. This explains a lot. ...a LOT!

    I think it's hilarious that there are two different pictures of them kissing in two different positions. gulp

    ReplyDelete

Followers